Check In Directions
Thank you for choosing Jackson Hole Resort Lodging for your upcoming visit to Jackson Hole. Please review the following information thoroughly and call us if you have any questions.
3200 W. McCollister Drive
Teton Village, WY 83025
(307) 732-3655 Front Desk Phone
(307) 733-0244 Front Desk Fax
CHECK-OUT: 10:00 a.m.
*This is the check-in location for all rentals in Teton Village, The Aspens and Teton Pines.
The registration office is open 8am-10pm during peak summer and winter months. During off peak months the office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Monday through Saturday. Should the office be closed upon your arrival simply pick up the courtesy phone located in the hallway between our office and the Teton Village Market and our answering service will assist you with securing keys to your accommodations. If you arrive after office hours we ask that you please stop by the front desk the next day to complete the check-in process.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT POLICY:
A credit card guarantee is necessary for all reservations and a two-night deposit is charged upon booking. The final balance is automatically charged to the credit card on file 45 days prior to arrival (90 days prior for Holiday reservations) unless other arrangements are made or a check payment is received by the final payment due date. Credit Card charges will not be reversed once posted, so please make sure if you plan to make final payment by check that your payment arrives by the due date on your confirmation.
CANCELLATION & CHANGE POLICY:
For Value and Regular Seasons, cancellations or changes more than 45 days prior to arrival will be charged a one night's fee. Cancellations or changes within 45 days will forfeit the full value of reservation. For Holiday Season, cancellations or changes more than 90 days prior to arrival will be charged a one night's fee. Cancellations or changes within 90 days will forfeit the full value of reservation. If the property is rented to another guest after your cancellation, a refund for the number of nights resold will be issued minus a one nights fee. As there are no exceptions to these policies under any circumstance, we recommend purchasing Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance. Insurance covers non-refundable payments and may be added at any time until final payment is due. Please call us at 800-443-8613 for additional information or to purchase coverage.
A credit card imprint is required at check-in for all reservations to cover, incidentals, damaged property and/or missing goods. A security deposit of up to $2000 (deposit based on accommodation type) may be required for some properties. If a deposit is required in addition to an imprint, you will be notified prior to arrival. An American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover card ("Credit Card") must be presented upon check-in to be imprinted. If you do not have one of theses cards a cash deposit can be arranged prior to arrival. By taking occupancy of the rental property, you hereby authorize JHRL to charge your Credit Card for any and all damages caused by you or your guests to the rental property.
Receipt of this confirmation constitutes a formal contract for your reservation. No refunds or credits will be issued for late arrival, early departure, unit type change or natural calamity.
- We try hard to honor all of your special requests; however JHRL cannot guarantee specific bedding, building, unit number, view or location. Due to unforeseen circumstances it m ay become necessary to move you to a different unit than originally confirmed. If you have a special request with regards to any of the above items, please make sure to let our reservations department know so that we may note it on your reservation. If it becomes necessary to move your reservation, we will move you to accommodations that are at least comparable to those originally booked. Your confirmation lists the unit you are assigned at the time of reservation and may change prior to your arrival.
- Many condominium units have only one parking space, additional parking is available in satellite lots. (Fee applies during Ski Season). If you will have more than one vehicle please call us at 800-443-8613 to check the parking situation for your property prior to arrival.
- No overnight trailers or recreational vehicles are allowed in any Teton Village Condominium parking area.
- One complimentary housekeeping service is scheduled for stays of 5-9 nights and every 5-7 days for stays of 10-30 nights. Additional housekeeping service is available for a fee of $32 per hour and should be scheduled prior to arrival. Your accommodations are furnished with a courtesy supply of household necessities; including dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher detergent, travel size shampoo and conditioner, and bath soap. Additional items are available at local markets.
- Please include your full name and your reservation number on all packages or faxes to be received during your stay. Charges apply for faxes, copies and other services.
- All units are designated as non-smoking, non-compliance will result in a cleaning fee and eviction.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed in condominiums, non-compliance will result in a cleaning fee and eviction.
- Daily health club memberships are available for the Teton Sports Club at a discounted rate. Additional information is available from the concierge.
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging properties are not handicap accessible. In addition, most properties require stairs for access.
DIRECTIONS TO TETON VILLAGE FRONT DESK
FROM THE AIRPORT AND DOWNTOWN
Depart Jackson Hole Airport to the right onto Hwy 191, 89, 26. Continue for eight miles into the town of Jackson. The highway becomes Cache Street, continue straight on Cache for 3 stoplights until you reach the Town Square. Make a right at the 3rd stoplight onto Broadway. Continue on Broadway and after the 4th stoplight get into the right lane and veer right onto Hwy 22 to Teton Village. Continue on US 22 for about 5 miles. After crossing the Snake River Bridge you will veer right again at the stoplight onto Hwy 390 continue for about 7 miles. Make a left turn off of Hwy 390 to reach Teton Village.
FROM SOUTH OF TOWN
Arriving from the South on Hwy 89 via Hoback Junction continue into town on US 89 make a left onto Highway 22, just across from the large Albertson's Store. Continue on US 22 for about 5 miles, After crossing the Snake River Bridge you will veer right at the stoplight onto Hwy 390 for about 7 miles. Make a left turn off of Hwy 390 to reach Teton Village.
VIA VICTOR, ID (over Teton Pass)
From Victor ID take Hwy 22 over Teton Pass and through Wilson, WY to stoplight about 2 miles beyond Wilson, take a left at the light onto Hwy 390. Continue onto Hwy 390 for about 7 miles. Make a left turn off of Hwy 390 to reach Teton Village.
DIRECTIONS TO CHECK-IN OFFICE FROM ENTRANCE TO TETON VILLAGE
Make a left turn at the first entrance to Teton Village off of Hwy 390. Follow the road along and make another left hand turn at the first intersection you see (McCollister Drive). Continue to drive until you get to the very next intersection and turn right. Follow the road around staying right until you notice on the right hand side of the road our check-in office, which is adjacent to the gas station. There is a large sign displayed outside of our office that says JACKSON HOLE RESORT LODGING in red lettering.