Property Management Information
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging was formed in 1998 and is the most experienced property management company in Jackson Hole, WY. Our vacation rental inventory includes condominiums, townhomes and homes throughout Jackson Hole. We pride ourselves on offering our homeowners exceptional revenue as well as first class service. Our full service staff can assist you and your guests throughout the year. Based on our vast inventory of properties and exceptional guest service, we are able to provide comprehensive vacation planning for our guests while providing you excellent service for your home.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT STAFF
The experience and dedication of our management staff allows Jackson Hole Resort Lodging to provide excellent care for your property. We have a skilled management team and a dedicated year round support staff that will be able to both care for and promote your rental property.
HOMEOWNER RELATIONS STAFF
We have a dedicated Homeowner Relations Department that provides on-site service to our homeowners. Each homeowner is assigned an Account Manager as their central point of contact. This department is responsible for communicating news and information to our homeowners as well as assisting with their individual needs. Please email Nicole Brittingham or call 307.732.3645.
Our ability to provide routine and necessary maintenance as well as emergency management ensures that your property is maintained in a manner that both protects your investment and offers your rental guests a trouble-free stay. In-house maintenance service on-call 24 hours a day to offer prompt and professional service. We can coordinate with local contractors for remodeling, renovations, or maintenance work outside the scope of our department.
The experienced housekeeping team looks after your home and makes sure it is clean and ready to go for both homeowner and guest use. We have a team of housekeepers and housekeeping inspectors to ensure your home is well cared for. We complete annual inventories to ensure we keep your home well stocked and presented. We also have an efficient model to evaluate and respond the guest stays.
MARKETING AND SALES
The Marketing and Sales team promotes your vacation rental throughout the year via various mediums and we look forward to promoting your home for excellent rentals. We have a comprehensive plan to promote your vacation rental for maximum financial returns.
The year-round Reservations Agents are responsible for responding to leads for vacation rental stays, making reservations, completing check-in/check-out, as well as providing great guest service during the stay. We are able to recommend local activities, vendors, restaurants, and answer questions from our guests as well as efficiently respond to any issues that may arise. We also have a wholesale company to assist with providing additional lodging options for guests.
The JHRL Accounting Department manages the revenue and expenses for our vacation rental properties. Homeowners receive monthly statements of account.
Ownership of a Teton Village condominium automatically makes you a member of your condominium homeowner's association. The association is responsible for retaining a managing agent to provide for the maintenance and repair of the buildings and associated commons areas. Jackson Hole Resort Lodging manages many of the local homeowner associations. Please contact Phil Clauson for complete details. Link to Homeowners Associations List (see below)
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONTRACTS
We offer two management programs - MANAGEMENT PLUS and MANAGEMENT INCLUSIVE, each catering to individual owner needs and preferences.
- Our MANAGEMENT PLUS program features a lower management commission. Our monthly statements include an itemized breakdown of these expenses. The PLUS program is ideal for those property owners who have both the time and interest to monitor all details and expenses associated with the renting of their properties.
- The MANAGEMENT INCLUSIVE program, with a higher commission, places the responsibility for rental expenses incidental to rentals on JHRL. This program is tailored to those owners not wishing to review, monitor or pay separately for each expense associated with rentals. This program assures a cap on certain rental expenses.
Our RENTAL MANAGEMENT AGREEMENTS reflect in detail the responsibilities of both the property owner and Jackson Hole Resort Lodging. These agreements have been created in the best interests of all parties involved. The Agreements also offer a certain degree of flexibility to meet any other unforeseen situations. This description represents only a brief summary of our rental programs and is not a substitute, or an addition to our RENTAL MANAGEMENT AGREEMENTS. For more information, please contact Nicole Brittingham.
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
- We conduct an ongoing, aggressive marketing and sales program to promote year round rentals in your property both independently and in conjunction with Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- The main tool to advertise JHRL properties is the jhrl.com website which is overhauled every 3 years to ensure the most currently technology and best visual displays of your properties. This site is optimized with a responsive design for easy viewing on desktops, laptops, tablets as well as mobile devices.
- We have a printed four-color brochure describing Jackson Hole Resort Lodging rental properties to direct potential guests to the website.
- We advertise in select national publications and on the internet. We work toward vast exposure on the internet via google search, via the social networks and through targeted email campaigns to promote your property to potential guests.
- We focus on google search campaigns to highlight the jhrl.com site and increase visitation.
- Members of our staff attend various trade shows throughout the world each year to effectively market our properties.
- Our ability to coordinate advertising and promotional efforts with that of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort affords our properties additional, quality exposure. The Sales and Marketing teams of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Jackson Hole Resort Lodging have teamed up to provide the most extensive and rewarding promotion of your properties. JHRL receives exclusive placement on jacksonhole.com as well as via all JHMR email messaging and social marketing campaigns.
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging will be represented exclusively as at ski shows throughout the US, Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Panama, Brazil, Mexico and UK each year.
- The Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has also committed to year round activities to better serve your investment during the summer, promoting access to the national parks and activities in and around Teton Village.
- We offer the most extensive and comprehensive marketing and sales efforts in Jackson Hole for your property including the packaging of discount lift tickets based on our relationship with Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
Our main check-in location is in Teton Village adjacent to the Bodega and our Caretaking Services Department is located in Teton Pines. The location of the JHRL provides convenient check-in and efficient services for homeowners and guests.
For Caretaking Services, please contact us.
LONG TERM AGREEMENTS
JHRL also offers a long-term management service throughout Jackson Hole for residential properties. Please contact us for long term rental information.
SUNDANCE SWIM AND TENNISWe require most Teton Village condominiums to have a membership at the Sundance Tennis and Swim Club. This summer and winter recreational facility offers an outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor Jacuzzis and, during summer, three tennis courts. Pool amenities are very important to rental clients.
TETON SPORTS CLUBJHRL requires a membership to the Teton Sports Club for condominiums in the Aspens and the Teton Pines townhomes. This facility is located in the Aspens neighborhood and is walking distance from the Aspens condominiums and Teton Pines townhomes and a short drive from Teton Village. Teton Sports Club is a year round fitness facility with an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, and sauna. During the summer, there is an outdoor heated pool.
WINTER SHUTTLE BUSDue to the distance between some Teton Village condominiums and the base of the chair lifts, it is necessary to provide courtesy transportation for winter guests to the main Teton Village area. A local transportation company is contracted to provide all bus service beginning early each day and continuing until the evening. Each owner is charged a portion of the annual bus expense based on the size of the condominium and its distance from the base area.
CONCIERGEJHRL offers full service concierge services for both our homeowners and guests. Please contact the Concierge to make reservations for activities or restaurants. We have agreements with local vendors who offer activities such as whitewater rafting, fly fishing, horseback riding, wildlife tours, rock climbing, dog sledding, and snowmobiling. We also recommend spa packages, dining options, and transportation.
PHOTOSJackson Hole Resort Lodging works with a number of local photographers to feature your property digitally in the best light as possible. Your account manager can help coordinate photographs on your behalf.
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging manages the following Homeowner's Associations:
Crystal Springs Lodges
Four Seasons II
Granite Ridge Cabins and Homesteads
Granite Ridge Homes
Rivermeadows Homeowners Association
Rivermeadows Water District
For questions on Homeowner Associations, please contact Phil Clauson at 307.732.3651.