12 Feb 2018
No visit to Jackson Hole is complete without visiting the local restaurant scene. We have several options in Teton Village and around the valley that we love to recommend. Dinner reservations are always a good idea and we are happy to provide further recommendations any time.
- Piste Mountain Bistro- lunch with a view. Ride the Bridger Gondola to the summit for a table by the window. Views of the mountain, tram and entire landscape are only made better with the cuisine. Lunch options include the famous mac and cheese, sliders, fig salad and a Cuban sandwich like no other.
- Feeling like an Italian meal, Il Villagio Osteria at the base area is a great option for traditional Italian fare such as Lasgana and Osso Bucco, but also check out their delicious pizzas. The brusell sprouts are a favorite and the cocktails are unique and tasty.
- For an organic, healthy meal of the town square check out Lotus Café. There are several vegan and gluten free options available. Their pad thai is great and it is hard to believe that their cookies are gluten free. A great lunch or dinner option.
- The world famous Mangy Moose has been serving prime rib and other menu staples for over 50 years. They have wonderful options for adults and kids including trout, steaks and the childrens menu has everything kids want to eat. For Apres ski, there is no better scene than the world famous Mangy Moose.
- Don’t miss a coffee and pastry at Perspehone. An afternoon of shopping and sightseeing is simply made better with a visit to this local bakery. The hot chocolate with peppermint marshmallows is incredible and the chocolate croissants rival those from Paris!
- Want a breakfast in a log cabin? Check out Nora’s Fish Creek Inn. Nora is a Wilson staple at the base of the mountain pass to Idaho. It’s a great option for breakfast with banana bread French toast, huevos rancheros and a delicious breakfast burrito.
- Lunch at the Handlebar offers a truly ski-in/ski-out option at the Four Seasons resort. This is a great spot to watch the skiers go by as you enjoy a wonderful lunch or dinner slopeside. Check out the mustache pretzel and the elk chili is a great local option.
- Craving Japanese food? Drive 4 miles south of Teton Village to Sudachi for a local’s favorite. The sushi is world class and the other Japanese dishes as excellent as well. Don’t miss the rock shrimp appetizer!
- Head to town for a Lebanese dining experience at Figs Restaurant. This local staple is a great option for a dinner in town. The pita bread is made to order and the hummus is out of this world. Also, the Lebanese lemonade is a signature cocktail.
- Don’t miss a visit to the Snake River Brewpub which is family friendly. The pub fare and microbrews make for a great local experience. The make great calzones as well as other hearty fare.