Let Jackson Hole Resort Lodging help get you outside. Our Vacations Specialists are here to answer questions so you can book with peace of mind and create the perfect vacation with confidence. We look forward to hearing from you.
CHECK-IN: Our Teton Village office is closed to the public until further notice. You may go directly to your property to check-in using the key-code and highlighted map emailed to you 48 hours prior to your arrival date. It is important to note your accommodations will not be available before 4:00pm. Should you have questions, please give us a call at 307.732.3655.
*Some properties may require different deposit and cancellation policies.
SUMMER 2021/2021: 4.12.21 - 5.24.21
WINTER 2021/2022: 11.25.21 - 4.10.22
CANCELLATION & CHANGE POLICY: All cancellations more than 45 days prior to arrival (60 days for holiday) will be charged a processing fee equivalent to 5% of the total reservation. Any changes outside of 45 days (60 days for holiday) will be charged a $100 change fee. Cancellations or changes within 45 days (60 days for holiday) will forfeit the full value of reservation. As there are no exceptions to these policies under any circumstance, we recommend purchasing Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance. For further questions regarding travel insurance via RentalGuardian.com, please visit http://myjhresort.rentalguardian.com/available-products.html or call us at 800-443-8613 to purchase coverage.
DEPOSIT POLICY: A 5% deposit is due upon booking. Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. For winter holiday period stays, final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
*Minimum stays may vary by property.
- Mountain weather is variable and unpredictable. Resort conditions and ski access may be weather and snow dependent.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm, Check-out time is 10:00 am
- The minimum age requirement to reserve a vacation rental with Jackson Hole Resort Lodging is 25.
Please contact us for more details on groups, 800-443-8613. In order for a group to be eligible for group rates, the group must confirm and utilize at least 4 properties for the same number of nights. If the group size falls below our minimum requirements prior to the arrival date, the group rates will no longer be applicable. Our properties are not suited to host events. We will not be able to accommodate weddings, rehearsal dinners, tents or other functions at our properties. We would be happy to recommend some excellent locations for this purpose. Please contact us for complete details.
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging is a property management company for independently owned properties. Because of this relationship, we cannot completely control dates of use and all properties are subject to owner availability. Although owners generally supply their winter stays dates by July 1st and summer stay dates by January 1st, in the event of a rare scheduling complication we do reserve the right to change properties up to and including the day of arrival.
- We try hard to honor all of your special requests; however JHRL cannot guarantee specific bedding, building, unit number, view or location. Due to unforeseen circumstances it may become necessary to move you to a different unit than originally confirmed. If you have a special request with regards to any of the above items, please make sure to let our reservations department know so that we may note it on your reservation. If it becomes necessary to move your reservation, we will move you to accommodations that are at least comparable to those originally booked. Your confirmation lists the unit you are assigned at the time of reservation and may change prior to your arrival.
- Many condominium units have only one parking space, additional parking is available in satellite lots. (Fees apply during Ski Season). If you will have more than one vehicle please call us at 800-443-8613 to check the parking situation for your property prior to arrival. Please be sure to pick up your parking pass at the check in office if you arrive after hours.
- No overnight trailers or recreational vehicles are allowed in any Teton Village or Aspens Condominium parking area.
- Options for shipping and delivery of luggage or packages to our office may be limited and fees will apply. Please contact us for details.
- All properties are non-smoking. If you smoke in a property, there will be a minimum $1,000 cleaning fee
- Sorry, no pets. If you bring a pet into a property there will be a minimum of a $1,000 cleaning fee and having a pet is cause for eviction without refund.
- Our accommodations do not have air conditioning. Fans for bedrooms may be available to rent.
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging properties are not handicap accessible. Most properties require stairs for access. In addition, lofts within properties are accessible via steep stairs or ladders.
- Location and extreme weather conditions in Wyoming prevent availability and functionality of amenities therefore, they cannot be guaranteed. There will be no refunds in the event of an appliance breakdown or loss of utilities. Please report any problems to JHRL and our maintenance team will notified.
- Construction season in Jackson Hole is short and JHRL is not always notified of renovations and maintenance. There could be construction near your accommodations.
- Our vacation rentals may be listed for sale; we reserve the right to show accommodations with a 24-hour notice.
- JHRL lodging/lift packages and summer packages are not commissionable.
- Amenities often vary by property and if an amenity is not mentioned on a property description it is likely not available. If you have any questions about amenities for a specific property, please give us a call.
- Group gatherings and events such as weddings, rehearsal dinners, family reunions, and other receptions cannot be held at our properties due to Teton County regulations and property covenants. Please call us for group information.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm. JHRL works very hard to insure all properties are available by 4:00pm; however, it may be necessary to delay occupancy beyond 4:00pm. There are no refunds for late occupancy. Do not enter a property prior to 4:00pm..
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging is not responsible for lost or stolen items from your accommodation or during check in/out. Fees may incur for shipping and handling for lost and found items.
- If the check-out policy is abused, we reserve the right to remove all personal items from the premises and guests are subject to a late check-out fee of $50.00 per hour. If belongings are removed from the property, they will be moved to JHRL Main office, 3200 West McCollister Drive, Teton Village, WY 83025. We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- JHRL is not able to deliver packages to specific properties. For packages delivered to our office, they are the guests responsibility and may be picked up during office hours.
Our properties are for families or friends to come and enjoy Jackson Hole, but we have various limitations on occupancies. The maximum occupancy of any property is two people per bedroom, and more specific limitations exist for properties as provided in our specific occupancy agreements. Group gatherings and events, weddings, rehearsal dinners, and other receptions and functions cannot be held at our properties. These prohibited gatherings violate County regulations and property covenants, and disturb our other guests. We reserve the right to terminate your occupancy if you hold a prohibited event. We would be happy to recommend some excellent locations for these purposes. Please contact us for complete details at (800) 443-8613.