15 Jan 2018
The snow is falling and there is still time to make reservations for a Jackson Hole vacation. We have some of the best snow in the west and we have compiled a top ten list of some of our favorite things to do here this winter.
- Ski or Ride Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Whether you are coming back for a return trip or this is your first time, this mountain is like no other and we know you will love it.
- A snowmobile tour to see majestic Yellowstone national park. This is an experience of a lifetime and you will never forget seeing the features and bison close up!
- The new ice rink in Teton Village is perfect for families, grab some rental skates and check it out. After skiing and pre-dinner, this is not to be missed!
- Lunch at Piste Mountain Bistro at the Top of the Bridger Gondola. Lunch with a view and some great options to fuel you up before returning to the slopes.
- The Cowboy Bar. Check out this iconic spot where the bar stools are indeed saddles.
- Drop your kids for a day with Kids Ranch at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. The kids will learn to ski places like Animal chutes and Toad’s Wild Ride, when the kids are happy….
- Take a sleigh ride to see elk at the National Elk Refuge. The only place where you can see over 5000 elk in one as well as enjoy stunning mountain views.
- Shopping and art galleries on the town square. The wooden side walks, boutique shops and authentic western culture are here surrounded by the elk arches.
- Check out the world famous Many Moose- Apres Ski with music or a family dinner, this eclectic spot is a great top on your trip.
- Rent a house or condo- we create memories for you and your friends and family. Lots of space and all of the amenities of home.
Call now and come see us in Jackson Hole! Visit us at JHRL.com or by calling 800-443-8613.