7 Sep 2020
A chill is in the air, the leaves are rustling and we are all having snow dreams. It must be fall. Arguably one of the best seasons in Jackson Hole. And we’re of the notion that everyone should experience fall in the Tetons. Make sure you make your way out here and take advantage of our Fall Savings promotion. Wondering what to do one you get here or which property to choose? Fret not, we have lined out our top favorites for you.
Here’s our top 3 fall activates:
1) Take advantage of the cool air and hit the Mountain Bike Park. Lessons are available daily and all levels are welcome. Located at the base of the ski resort, the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Bike Park is one not to miss. Closing mid-September, make sure you make it out in time to hop on the lift. If you miss the closing date, we have plenty of cross-country trails to satisfy all of your pedaling needs. The Hoback Trail is our favorite.
2) Take a drive through Grand Teton National Park. There is no better time to see the Tetons than with the autumnal glow around them. The leaves are yellow, the mountains are snow-capped and the sky is blue. A few of our favorite spots are Oxbow Bend and the Snake River Overlook. Make sure to stop at both of these to replicate Ansel Adams famous photographs.
3) Book a scenic float down the Snake River. Jackson Hole Whitewater is known for their legendary whitewater trips down the canyon, but they offer scenic trips as well. It may be a little too cold to get soaked by splashing water so opt for a mellow ride down the river (although whitewater trips are available through October, so you can make the choice). Plus, fall is the best time to see wildlife on the banks of the river – eagles and moose galore!
Now that you have the list of must-do fall activities, we’ll outline the top 3 properties to stay to round out your trip. Pick your favorite and reserve online today at JHRL.com.
1) Macker’s Cabin – boasting five bedrooms, this quintessential log cabin is a must-stay. Bring the whole family and cozy up in this property located just 4 miles from Teton Village and right across from the Aspens Market!
2) Crystal Springs 403– just the two of you? Check out this cozy one bedroom property located right at the base of Teton Village. Explore all Jackson Hole Mountain Resort right from your back door.
3) Moose Creek #34 - The living room in this property overlooks a grove of aspen trees which means fall colors right out your window! With views of the Sleeping Indian, a private hot tub and a bunk room, this property has it all!
Come see us this fall, you won’t regret it.