Our commitment to you, today and always, includes rigorous and enhanced cleaning standards to ensure we offer you a clean and safe stay.
Our guests and their safety are part of our longest standing core values. Our team has taken time to stay on top of the most up to date recommendations and guidelines for best cleaning practices in the travel industry. To ensure we provide you with an enjoyable and safest possible vacation, we have made changes to our cleaning standards and operations.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocol:
- Triple sheeted beds to provide increased protection.
- Utilizing cleaning products and protocols that meet EPA and CDC guidelines. Our approved products are effective against airborne pathogens including viruses and bacteria. We are working with our vendors to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies.
- Added attention to high-touch items including but not limited to: remote controls, bathrooms, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, trashcans, in-room control panels, light switches, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- Special care and cleaning products are used on soft goods within the accommodations: curtains, area rugs and upholstery.
- Additional cleaning can be requested and will be completed when the guest is out for the day.
- Contactless check in: Guests can continue to go directly to their accommodations for an easy and contact free arrival experience.
- Luggage and Package Deliveries: Guests are recommended to limit shipping items to our office to essential items only. In the event this is necessary, JHRL will coordinate the delivery of items for a fee. Items will be delivered to avoid face-to-face interaction.
- Service Orders: In the event a maintenance item needs to be addressed prior to guest departure, we will coordinate a time our staff can enter the property.
- Electronic information guide for guests has replaced printed property guides
Questions Concerning COVID-19:
- For Jackson Hole’s current risk level, orders and recommendations click here.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is welcoming guests back this summer with continued safety protocols and procedures and has taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other guests, and our employees. We will continue our practice of following the guidelines issued by our state and local health officials and will start the season with the mask restriction lifted outdoors while still requiring masks indoors for non-vaccinated guests. Masks are not required indoors for guests who have been vaccinated. We will continue to comply with all health orders and will update our operating procedures if guidelines change. .
We understand communication is key, so we will keep guests informed through as many channels as possible. Guests are highly encouraged to download our free app, JH Insider, as a critical tool to receive real-time updates regarding mountain operations.
For information regarding summer operations and FAQ's, please click here.