Our commitment to you includes rigorous and enhanced cleaning standards as well as social distancing measures to ensure we offer you a clean and safe stay.
Our guests and their safety are part of our longest standing core values. Our team has taken time to stay on top of the most up to date recommendations and guidelines for best cleaning practices in the travel industry. To ensure we provide you with an enjoyable and safest possible vacation, we have made changes to our cleaning standards and operations.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocol:
- Triple sheeted beds to provide increased protection.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn in properties.
- Utilizing cleaning products and protocols that meet EPA and CDC guidelines. Our approved products are effective against airborne pathogens including viruses and bacteria. We are working with our vendors to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE.
- Added attention to high-touch items including but not limited to: remote controls, bathrooms, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, trashcans, in-room control panels, light switches, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- Special care and cleaning products are used on soft goods within the accommodations: curtains, area rugs and upholstery.
- Additional cleaning can be requested and will be completed when the guest is out for the day.
- Contactless check in: Guests can continue to go directly to their accommodations for an easy and contact free arrival experience.
- Luggage and Package Deliveries: Guests are recommended to limit shipping items to our office to essential items only. In the event this is necessary, JHRL will coordinate the delivery of items for a fee. Items will be delivered to avoid face-to-face interaction.
- Service Orders: In the event a maintenance item needs to be addressed prior to guest departure, we will coordinate a time our staff can enter the property while the guest is out for the day.
- Electronic information guide for guests has replaced printed property guides
Questions Concerning COVID-19:
- For Jackson Hole’s current risk level, orders and recommendations click here.
COVID-19 Testing Options:
For a limited time: Free COVID testing (by Vault) is now available to visitors who have a lodging or lift ticket (or both) reservation in Jackson Hole while supplies last. Learn more here.
- COVID-19 Vault Saliva Test Kits are available for individuals. The cost is $150 after supplies run out.
- Teton County Health Department at (307) 733-6401.
- St. John’s Health hotline at (307) 739-4898 x3.
*Test availability is dynamic and subject to change. JHRL is simply a provider of information and does not guarantee testing is readily available for visitors.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is welcoming guests back this winter with new protocols and procedures and has taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other guests, and our employees. You are required to follow all posted instructions while visiting the resort. This includes the baseline requirements to wear face coverings and maintain physical distancing. We are adopting the best practices and direction from the National Ski Areas Association, the CDC, Wyoming Department of Health, Teton County Health Department and St. John's Health.
Masks are required in all indoor and outdoor common areas - including village common areas, upper mountain common areas, inside all buildings and facilities, in the line mazes when loading, riding, and exiting lifts, gondolas and Ariel Tram. The only exceptions are when skiing and riding downhill and eating food inside a restaurant or outdoors.
Guests are expected to bring their own face coverings. The Resort will try to accommodate free personal face coverings for those in need when possible, subject to availability.
Please note that Buffs, bandanas, gators, scarfs and ascots are not recommended face coverings for JHMR guests but are acceptable for now. JHMR recommends doubling up single layer fabric face coverings.
Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, in buildings, or moving around the Resort where people gather. Lift lines will be redesigned to maintain physical distancing, and we will be restricting the number of people on lifts at a time. While indoor physical distancing requirements are in place, food and beverage operations and indoor seating will be limited. Restaurant tables and other physical layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing. All Resort properties and retail outlets will comply with local or state occupancy limit guidance relating to COVID-19. Indoors, there will be signage and ground markings to instruct guests where to stand in line and where to keep on moving.
We understand communication is key, so we will keep guests informed through as many channels as possible. Guests are highly encouraged to download our free app, JH Insider, as a critical tool to receive real-time updates regarding mountain operations. We will also be rolling out SMS text notifications, an improved online store for advanced purchasing, QR codes for hands-free touch points, mobile payments and much more.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance. For additional information regarding health and safety please go to Jacksonhole.com
The safety of our guests, homeowners and employees is our highest priority. Help us by taking care and understanding that some amenities, activities, restaurants and businesses may have modified or reduced operations during this evolving situation. Teton County and the state of Wyoming continue to provide guidance which JHRL will follow. We will continue to monitor cleaning guidelines on a local and global level. Although we may not physically see you during your stay, we welcome you to reach out with any questions, 1.800.443.8613.
For information regarding winter operations and FAQ's, please click here.