Our commitment to you includes rigorous and enhanced cleaning standards as well as social distancing measures to ensure we offer you a clean and safe stay.
Our guests and their safety are part of our longest standing core values. In these challenging times, our team has taken time to research the most up to date recommendations and guidelines for best cleaning practices in the travel industry. To ensure we provide you with an enjoyable and safest possible vacation, we have made changes to our cleaning standards and operations.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocol:
- Triple sheeted beds to provide increased protection.
- Removal of decorative pillows and throw blankets.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn in properties: Masks and gloves are worn during the cleaning and inspection process.
- Utilizing cleaning products and protocols that meet EPA and CDC guidelines. Our approved products are effective against airborne pathogens including viruses and bacteria. We are working with our vendors to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE.
- Added attention to high-touch items including but not limited to: remote controls, bathrooms, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, trashcans, in-room control panels, light switches, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- Special care and products are used on soft good within the accommodations: curtains, area rugs and upholstery.
- Additional cleaning can be requested and will be completed when the guest is out for the day.
- Contactless check in: Guests can continue to go directly to their accommodations for an easy and contact free arrival experience
- No back to back reservations: To best implement recommended disinfecting and sanitizing procedures, JHRL is placing a 24 hour gap between all new reservations. Departure time is 10:00am and arrival time is 4:00pm.
- Luggage and Package Deliveries: Guests are recommended to limit shipping items to our office to essential items only. In the event this is necessary, JHRL will coordinate the delivery of items Monday – Friday and limit face-to-face interaction.
- Service Orders: In the event a maintenance item needs to be addressed prior to guest departure, we will coordinate a time our staff can enter the property while the guest is out for the day
- Electronic information guide for guests has replaced printed property guides
- Vacation rentals provide a self contained experience for guests to allow for comfortable space and social distancing from other travelers during their stay. It is a great time to rent a condominium or home.
The quarantine requirements have been lifted and Wyoming is welcoming guests to visit. Please help us by taking care and understanding that some amenities, activities, restaurants and businesses may have modified or reduced operations during this evolving situation. Teton County and the state of Wyoming continue to provide guidance which JHRL will follow.
The safety of our guests, homeowners and employees is our highest priority. We will continue to monitor cleaning guidelines on a local and global level and evolve as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves. We are here when you are ready to travel and although we may not physically see you during your stay, we welcome you to reach out with any questions, 1.800.443.8613.