Jackson Hole is a great place for groups! Starting with Jackson Hole Resort Lodging (JHRL), we can offer special pricing for groups traveling to Jackson Hole. For complete details on group rates and policies, please see below and then contact Jill Loury at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307.732.3152. JHRL also works closely with Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for ski groups that come to town.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is 4,139 vertical feet of inspiring terrain that makes beginners proud and experts rejoice. From first-timers who have never strapped on skis to sultans of carve, snow-seekers of every level can test their stamina on our mountain. One run and you'll see why The Wall Street Journal called Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, "North America's premier skiing destination." In fact, our groomed runs are considered some of the last, great-undiscovered cruising spots. Because Jackson Hole Resort Lodging is a division of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, we offer everything from group ticket discounts to on-mountain equipment rentals to special events.
- GROUP TICKET RATES: Groups of 25 or more people* purchasing multi-day tickets qualify for discounts. In fact, for every 24 tickets sold, the 25th is free. Call (307.732.3136) or e-mail for detailed group rates.
- SKI AND SNOWBOARD SCHOOL: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's experienced instructors are waiting to share their knowledge and love of their sport with beginners and experts alike. Call 800-450-0477 for more information.
- The Jackson Hole Race Department can set up recreational and competitive racing for skiers of all levels.
- MOUNTAIN PHOTOGRAPHY: Capture the beauty of the Tetons and take it home. Professional photographers are available for race, parties, picnics, apres-ski and traditional group shots.
- SPECIALIZED SKI AND SNOWBOARD CAMPS: With an instructor's list that reads like the "Who's Who" of skiing and snowboarding, these camps help beginners and experts take their turns and carves to the next level. Camps include off-mountain activities like climbing gym sessions, movie nights and apres ski parties. Call 1-800-450-0477 for more information.
MOUNTAIN ORIENTATION TOURS: Mountain Hosts will take your group on a two-hour tour of Apres Vous and Rendezvous Mountains. There is no better way to find the terrain you love.
- RENTALS: Available from Jackson Hole Sports and the Hole in the Wall Snowboard Shop. Jackson Hole Sports and Hole in the Wall Snowboard Shop offer ski-in/ski-out service, competitive rates and the largest rental fleet in the valley.
DAYCARE AND SKI PROGRAMS FOR CHILDREN: Daycare & Kids Ski Programs at the Kids' Ranch which provides state-certified child care and ski/snowboard instruction for your young Olympic hopefuls. The adjacent Magic Carpet lift helps kids enjoy their first mountain experience.
What is a group? A group is defined as guests who are reserving a minimum of 4 properties or more with the same travel pattern. In the event a group decreases to less than 4 confirmed properties, a group rate would no longer be applicable and rates will revert back to retail price for any and all accommodations.
Groups enjoy the flexibility to reduce the amount of properties they have reserved in their group block up to 90 days prior to their arrival date. Cancellation fees of 1 night rent would be due for any cancellations made between 89 and 61 days. Payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Any cancellations within 60 days or less of arrival date will forfeit all monies (full amount) for any cancelled unit. $500 is non-refundable for a full group cancellation after time of booking and 60 days prior to arrival. As there are no exceptions to these policies, we recommend direct group bookings include Trip & Interruption insurance with your reservations.
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging's properties are individually and privately owned. All of our properties require damage insurance for your protection. This policy is $39 per unit and includes coverage up to $3,000 in accidental damages. This coverage does not include any additional housekeeping charges or charges resulting from negligence.
Building, unit number and bedding configuration is provided as a guideline only and are not guaranteed. Due to unforeseen circumstances it may become necessary to relocate you to a different property than originally confirmed. Should it become necessary to relocate you, we will make sure your accommodations are at least comparable to those you originally booked.
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging does offer baggage handling. A $10 portage fee is required per person, round trip for this convenience.
JHRL does not offer a standard comp policy. JHRL is not able to host events in any of its rental properties, please contact us for suggestions for parties or events.
Jackson Hole is a popular and magical place year round and we want to ensure your group and others have plenty of available condominiums and homes to choose from.